🔭Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our small team of passionate people. You should feel comfortable working with modern technologies like TailwindCSS and Vue.js (or React / Angular while being ready to quickly learn 😉).
If you are curious, you can already check out our (mostly) full technology stack here.
We love trying new stuff and often introduce exciting shiny cutting-edge technologies! You should be eager to learn and improve, not only as a developer but also as a person.
If you are aspiring to expand your horizon and become a full-stack developer, we can definitely help you with that! Bonus points for already being good at DevOps (Linux, Docker, CircleCI, etc.).
Last but not least - you need to be a good communicator. We're a small team working remotely, so excellent communication is a key to success. We love hearing opinions and suggestions! In our company your opinion matters and you will have a significant impact on the direction of the project, both on the technology and business levels.
🌍 Who are we?
Megaverse is an early-stage startup company, focused on creating software for the entertainment industry. We are 100% remote with people across many time zones. We are bootstrapped & profitable.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities. You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it and speak up.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. It would be best if you were self-aware and self-managed.
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable (an opportunity to learn) instead of annoying.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You love to write good code and get great satisfaction from it.
🛠️ What will I be working on?
We are building an online platform enabling industry workers (18+) to monetize their content in a different way - based on the 1-1 connection with members of their audience.
You will not be limited to this project, we will be building many different things! Be sure to check out our Launchpad vision.
- Remote work: Time is valuable, why would you spend time commuting? We believe in choosing our own working hours. Flexibility is needed in a world that gets more complex day by day.
- Company retreat: Be prepared to travel twice a year for a team-building get-together with the Megaverse Team. This is to put names on the faces of all your internet superhero colleagues! If you are curious about how that looks, check a short video from our trip to Malaga.
- Supported tools to help you grow: We will ensure you get all the tools needed to grow and get things done.
- Salary: Is competitive in the industry and can be adjusted to your skillset.
- Time off: You get 35 paid days off / year (this includes public holidays)
🙋How to Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following details:
- A personal introduction.
- Listed experience working remotely.
- Attached CV describing your previous work.
- Salary Expectation (we are working with monthly fixed rates).
- Any personal projects or code contributions you'd like us to see?
We are only hiring people in Europe.
Applications not containing the above information will be ignored