🔭Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer. You should feel comfortable working with a modern battle-tested backend stack (Laravel, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, and others), as well as have a solid understanding of front-end technologies (VueJS + VueRouter + Vuex, or alternatives in React / Angular).
You should be seeking quality first, be committed, and understand the importance of having testable code. Bonus points for being good at DevOps (Linux, Ansible, Docker, and others).
Our full technology stack can be found here https://stackshare.io/wardloockx/megaverse
We love trying new stuff and often introduce exciting cutting-edge technologies!
Oh, and last but not least - be a good communicator. We're a small team and we love hearing opinions and suggestions!
🌍 Who are we?
Megaverse is an early-stage startup company, focused on creating software for the entertainment industry. We are 100% remote with people across many time zones. We are profitable and fully self-bootstrapped.
🛠️ What will I be working on?
We are building an online platform enabling industry workers (18+) to monetize their content in a different way. You will not be limited to this project, we will be building different things! Check our vision on our
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
- Remote work: Time is valuable, why would you spend time commuting? We believe in choosing our own working hours. Flexibility is needed in a world that gets more complex day by day.
- Company retreat: Be prepared to travel twice a year for a team-building get-together with the Megaverse Team. This is to put names to faces for all your internet superhero colleagues!
- Supported tools to help you grow: We will make sure you get all the tools needed in order to grow and gettings things done.
- Salary: Is competitive in the industry and can be adjusted to your skillset.
- Time off: You get 35 paid days off / year (this included public holidays)
🙋How to Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following details:
- A personal introduction.
- Listed experience working remotely.
- Attached CV describing your previous work.
- Salary Expectation (we are working with monthly fixed rates).
- Any personal projects or code contributions you'd like us to see.
Applications not containing the above information will be ignored
We work directly with employees or freelancers. We do not hire via agencies or other staffing companies.